Tiny Hand With Red Heart

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Enroute Manila.

At some point in our lives, we have to leave in order to grow. And that’s one part I hate about growing up. I know it can’t be helped, but still. :( It’s been almost a month since our board exam, and I know, I have to have plans already. I can’t just sit here at home and wait for something to happen because NOTHING will ever happen. I have to start looking for a job. Srsly.

No one’s pressuring me about these stuff, but still, I have to know what I want to do, where I wanna be.

But how do you start a new chapter in your life when you know you’ll be leaving your comfort zone and the people you've been living most of your life with? If only I could be in two places at a time. But that’s next to impossible. I guess I have to act as an adult that I am and start wanting for more.

What do I want? Where do I want to be? These thoughts keep on running on my mind. I want to try a lot of things. But I don’t exactly know where to start. >_<  Right now, I’m practically clueless.

I’ll be leaving again anytime soon to who-knows-where and I don’t know what fate awaits me there. I know that I have to have faith and be strong.  Because starting a new chapter in my life may be difficult, but it’s what I have to do. Goodbyes are next to I’ll-see-you-soon in who-knows-when, but it’s something we all go through at some point in our lives. It’s difficult, but it can’t be helped. Who loves goodbyes anyway? :(

26 June - 02 July 2013.
This week had been like a roller-coaster ride for me. Me and my friend were just trying our luck sending our resumes to various companies via jobstreet on the night of the 25th, and *poof* the next day, we were told that there's going to be an interview on the 28th! And so, without second thoughts, we decided to try our luck. We left on the afternoon of the 26th. And that was just the start of a week that actually changed my perspective.

28 June 2013.
My first ever job interview. Gaaahd. I would've given anything just to have someone accompany me that time. I thought my friend's interview would also be in Ortigas but luh, it turned out that hers was in Makati. :( Imagine my nervousness as I was on the way that morning. I was alone for freaking out loud and I don't know what will happen next. as To cut the story short, I passed the initial interview and so I was referred to a series of tests to be conducted July 1st. To reward myself after a hard day's work, I went to MOA with friends. :)
 

29 June 2013.
This  day wasn't filled with so much activities since I was stuck at home due to the storm signal #1. But still, I was able to go to SM Sucat to meet my one of my bestfriends, Erika.
30 June 2013.
This day was quite a heavy one for me, cause I ain't fond of saying goodbyes. :/ 'Tis the day my new friend Goretti flies back to the US. I know we may have just started to know each other but it doesn't exempt the fact that I'll say my goodbye to her and see her in who-knows-when again. I started to get worried because I thought their flight was going to be cancelled due to the heavy rains that started last night, but thankfully, the weather improved when we reached the airport. 
With Goretti at the Heritage Hotel

 01-02 July 2013.
Monday was the day of the continuation of the exams. After that, I qualified and so I was told to have my medical that same day so that I can start work on Wednesday that same week! -_- Everything had been so fast but I can somehow feel that small hesitation in my heart. Things went fine on the exam, the doctor just told me to consult my doctor as I get home to get a medical clearance.  I have been quite excited because, hey, it should've been my first job ever! I decided to come home as soon as possible to get my paper requirements so I can start on the same week. 

Homebound with Erika and Kuya Kevin.
   

I thought everything turn the way I thought they would be but it didn't. :( The paperworks were no problem, but when I checked in on my doctor, she didn't allow me to start work anytime soon and told me to wait for a few months. :/   And really, I have been disappointed that time, all my bags are packed and I'm ready to go, but the circumstance wouldn't allow me and so I have no other choice but to stay. Gaaaah. But there's no use in staying glum and disappointed  for a long time. I just think that maybe, it's just not the right time for me. 

Everything happens for a reason anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment