Tiny Hand With Red Heart

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

No Strings Attached. ♥



Recently watched No Strings Attached and here are my favorite lines/scenes/quotes from the movie. :D

When Emma was leaving Adam’s house..
image
Adam: Hey, you know this is never gonna work.
Emma: Why not?
Adam: Because clearly you’re gonna fall in love with me.
Emma: Oh, really? Well, then we just do this until one of us feels something more and then we stop.
Adam: Well it won’t be me.
Emma: It won’t be me.
[he kisses her]
Adam: Good luck with that.
When Emma was having her monthly period, and Adam suddenly went to their crib to deliver some cupcakes and a surprise CD. :) 
Adam: Oh, I understand what’s going on. You’re all on the same cycle. This is very exciting. Your uterine walls will be shedding for the next three to five days.
Shira: Nice memorization. Did you Google that?
Adam: I may have. Because you’re women. And I think that’s a beautiful thing.
Patrice: It’s like a crime scene in my pants.
 No Strings Attached Quotes


[Adam takes out a CD and presents it to Emma and her friends.]
Adam: Oh, I also made you this.
[hands the CD to Emma]
Adam: To help soothe your womb.
[reading the CD songs]
Patrice: It’s a mix! “Even Flow." “Red, Red Wine."
Shira: "Sunday Bloody Sunday"?
Emma: Adam, did you make me a period mix?
Guy: That’s so romantic!
Patrice: Frank Sinatra, “I’ve Got the World on a String"!
Emma: Oh!
Adam: That’s a classic. 

SWEEEEEEET! <3 ッ

On the evening of Adam’s birthday, his dad invited him to dinner—-to think that dad is having an affair with his ex-girlfriend. >_< Emma goes with him.
No Strings Attached Quotes
Emma: This isn’t really my place. I mean, who am I? I just have sex with your son sometimes. But…
Adam: Yes, she does.
Emma: But, there is really no reason for you to bring a child into this world since you’re acting like children already.
Vanessa: That’s really mean.
Emma: Yeah, I’m mean. But you’re fucking crazy. Cause given the choice between Adam and his dad, given the choice between Adam and anyone really, I’d choose Adam, everytime.
[to Adam]
Emma: Do you wanna get out of here?
Adam: Yeah. Fuck this.
[they get up to leave]
Emma: Oh, by the way. It’s the best sex of my life.
[yells to Alvin and Vanessa as they walk out of the restaurant]
Emma: Great Scott! ッ

HAHA. Thiiiiiiziis one of my favorite scenes. :))

Adam: Go on a date with me.
Emma: [laughing] You’re heavily sedated. 
Adam: Come on, it’s…it’s one date. Just do it.
Emma: Why? So I can wear make up and act perfect all night?
Adam: Yeah. I’ll pick you up and we can talk about our favorite books and our favorite TV shows and I’ll pay for everything. And you can reward me with an over the jeans cock rub. Like a real date.
Emma: Is that what you really want?
Adam: This Friday.
Emma: This Friday is Valentine’s Day.
Adam: Yeah.
Emma: No.
Adam: Go big or go home. They’ll be hearts and maybe some flowers. One date.
Emma: Fine.
Adam: What?
Emma: I’ll go on a date with you.

image
Emma: I made you a Valentine’s Day card.
Adam: What?
[takes the card looks at it and laughs]
Adam: It’s perfect. Will you read it for me? Is that weird?
[Emma takes the card back and reads it]
Emma: You give me premature ventricular contractions.
Adam: I’m assuming that’s a good thing. ♥
Emma: You make my heart skip a beat.
Adam: Aww.
Emma: Don’t make fun of me! 
Adam: Wow!


[during their Valentine’s Day date]
Emma: I don’t get my own milkshake?
Adam: No, it’s one milkshake, two straws. That’s what makes it so special.
Emma: But I’m so hungry
Adam: We have dinner, later. Didn’t you read the itinerary?
Emma: You’re gonna get more shake you have a bigger mouth.
Adam: You have a pretty big mouth.
[Adam tries to show his feelings during their date]
Emma: I can’t do this. Could you please take me back to work?
Adam: No. No. That’s not the deal. The deal is that we’re gonna walk around and we’re gonna look at the twinkly lights and then…
Emma: Why are you messing everything up?
Adam: It’s what people do. I mean, they buy each other flowers and they go to museums and they don’t…
Emma: You know me. This stuff freaks me out. It’s fake. What’s wrong with what we were doing? It’s working, we don’t have to fight, we don’t have to…
Adam: Maybe I wanna fight.
Emma: Yeah, well. I don’t!
Adam: What are you gonna do? You’re just…you’re never gonna feel anything? How are you gonna do that?
Emma: I don’t know. I’ll figure it out.
Adam: You’re so messed up.
Emma: Yeah? I don’t need you to take care of me, I take care of myself. That’s what I do. 





Emma: Why don’t you go find some other girl who’s not gonna hurt you?
Adam: Because I love you.
[suddenly Emma starts hitting and pushing him]
Adam: It’s obvious. I completely love you! There! 
[she continues to hit and push him]
Adam: Oh! You’re such a wimp!
Emma: I am not a wimp.
Adam: Well then be with me! 
[she continues to push and hit him]
Adam: Okay, you’re gonna fight me. Is that…you’re gonna fight. You can’t fight me, you’re miniature. You’re like a girl Rick Moranis. You fight like a hamster.
Emma: I can’t stop thinking about him.
Katie: Who? Adam?
Emma: Yeah. I know it’s over and I’m looking, it’s just no one is as…
Katie: Tall.
Emma: He’s so tall.
Katie: So tall.
Emma: And he’s so like…
Katie: Happy.
Emma: Annoyingly happy all the time. But he has this…he has the best heart.
[Emma calls Adam whilst he’s at his show opening party]
Adam: Hello?
Emma: Hi. It’s Emma Kurtzman from Camp Weehawken.
Adam: Yes. What is it?
Emma: So my sister’s getting married in Santa Barbara tomorrow and uh…I don’t know. I heard your show was tonight. Uh…congratulations.
Adam: Thank you.
Emma: I know this is random. I just, um…I miss you. I miss you so much.
Adam: Okay. I don’t know what to say. You’re…you’re calling me because you’re at your sister’s wedding and she looks happy and everyone is happy and you’re not.
Emma: I thought…I don’t know what I thought. I just…I…I guess I wanted to hear your voice. I mean, I know we broke up but…
Adam: Emma. We didn’t break up. We never started. I gotta go um…I’m still at work, so. Uh…have fun at the wedding and tell your sister congratulations. Bye.
[he hangs up]
Emma: Oh, fuck!
[Emma looks at Katie]
Emma: I have to…
Katie: Go.
Emma: Now!

[Adam call Emma as he’s leaving the hospital after seeing his dad]


Adam: Hey, you can’t call me and tell me that you miss me. I don’t wanna have that conversation on the phone. So you can’t text me and you can’t e-mail me and you can’t write on my wall. Like, if you really miss me, you need to grow up and get in your car and come and see me. 
[Emma get out of her car which is parked outside the hospital]
Emma: I’m here.
Adam: How…how did you know that…?
Emma: Shira texted me about your dad, so I came here.
♥ 
Emma: I know I just can’t call you.
Adam: No, you can’t.
Emma: I know. I hurt you, I’m sorry. I don’t know why I wasted so much time pretending I didn’t care. I guess I just didn’t wanna feel like this. It hurts.
[she starts crying]
Emma: But I love you. I’m totally completely and in love with you and I don’t care if you think it’s too late, I’m telling you anyway.
[Adam just stares at her]
Emma: Will you please say something?
Adam: Wait. You should know, if you come any closer, I’m not letting you go.
she takes a step closer and he suddenly grabs her and kisses her.


Emma: I love you.
Adam: That’s good.
[they kiss again]


Emma: Wanna go with me to this stupid thing.
Adam: Your sister’s wedding thing?
[Emma nods her head]
Adam: And how long do we have to be there?
Emma: A couple of hours. What do you wanna do?
Adam: Something crazy.

[as they are eating a large breakfast at a diner]
Adam: Wow! Now I know why you never wanna have breakfast with me.
Emma: What?
Adam: You eat like a baby dinosaur. You don’t even chew. 
Emma: You think you can get used to it?
Adam: Yeah, I think so.
Emma: Good. I was hoping we could do this a lot more.
Adam: Really?
Emma: Mmhmm.
Adam: You know, I was thinking we’re gonna have to come up with some new rules. I’d like to start calling you ‘honey’ and ‘babe’.
Emma: I don’t know about ‘babe’.
Adam: No?
Emma: Hmm.
Adam: Snuggling?
Emma: Oh, yeah. I think we’ll just hang in.
Adam: Wow! This is all moving so fast.
Emma: Also, I…I’d like to leave the door open when I pee.
Adam: I think, no.
Emma: I think I’m gonna do it all the time. It’s gonna get weird.


[last lines before credits; as they arrive just in time for Katie’s wedding]
Emma: So what happens now?
[he takes hold of her hand]


SOMETIMES, A FLING CAN LEAD TO THE REAL THING. ♥  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment