Tiny Hand With Red Heart

Monday, July 8, 2013

Oh, not a dream anymore. ッ (June 2013 NLE)



Last July 8 marked a special day for 16,219 out of 37,887 takers who took the Nurses Licensure Examination. 

And for all the blessings that I've received and I am continuously receiving, I'd like to share these appreciation post..
This list could go a loooong way… :)

  • First of all, I’d like to say my Congratulations to each and every one of us. This day, which marks another milestone in my life, is not entirely my day, but also for my parents, my family, my friends, my professors, my mentors and everyone who have exerted an effort to help me reach this stage and I’d like to take this opportunity to thank and mention most, if not all, of you.. I know my words will never be enough to show how much I am thankful and grateful for all your prayers, efforts, encouragement, words of wisdom and the mere fact that you are with me throughout the journey is enough to keep me going every day. 

Thank you po papa God for granting me this achievement.  All those years of hardship paid of, and I will never be where I am right now if not because of your guidance and Strength.
Indeed, the making of a nurse does not start 3-4 months before the board exam. It starts from your realization that you want to enter the realm of nursing. It then continues the moment you set foot on your chosen university until the moment your professor starts with their first lesson. It continues until your very last one year in college up to the time you start writing on your answer sheet for the board exam. The making of a nurse is not an overnight process nor is it a piece of cake. It is a tiring journey and you constantly have to motivate yourself to keep going forward. It only takes a matter of balance and time management on what you are doing. Being a nurse is never easy. But throughout the journey, even with the hardships (the sleepless nights, stressful duties and the like), you get the prize of fulfillment that if you study hard and become a successful nurse someday, you can surely make a difference in someone’s life.. 
  • To my alma mater BUCN, to BUCN Batch 2013 and to my iMind Family, we may have not spent our summer this year in a beach, or in any other summer destination that you can name of, but I can definitely say that this is one of the best summer in my life so far.  We may have started as strangers, but we have ended as friends who have shared memories despite the short time that we’ve been together. 
  • To all my professors and mentors at BUCN, thank you po for believing in us and encouraging us along the way.  

  • Thank you po Imind Review for treating us as family, before, during and after our almost 3-month review, I’ll always be proud to be an iPusher no matter where I go.  


And to everyone, your names may not be mentioned here, but you know who you are, I sincerely thank you for making a difference in my life. 

Everything still feels surreal. This all started as a dream, but now, it’s a reality. I am really thankful for everyone who has, in one way or another, contributed to my being for the past 4 years. It may have been rough, but thanks to your constant presence, the journey was all worth it. ☺ My thank you’s will never be enough to show how much I appreciate your presence in my life. This is not yet the end, but it’s just a beginning of a thousand more steps to continue striving and reaching my ultimate goal in life. As one of my closest friend told me—-the world has alot of beautiful thing to offer, being a RN is a big thing but there’s a lot more that will come sooner. “You just have to make the most of your potentials and go beyond your self imposed boundaries, because it’s not trespassing when you cross your own limit.” ッ

-Zsusa Alexandria S. Lorena, RN  ッ


No comments:

Post a Comment