Tiny Hand With Red Heart

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

30random things :)


30 RANDOM THINGS :)
1. I'm a homebody, can stay at home 24/7 without actually getting bored (hahaha) --but not all the time
2. I can sleep anywhere, anytime
3. I love collecting books, lots of 'em and music cds
4. I can sing jap, taiwanese, chinese and korean songs. :D
5. I will forever love hello kitty and cardcaptor sakura
6. I hate and am afraid of spiders and ipis (lalu na flying ipis!)
7. I LOVE kids!:)
8. Any food with cheese will always be a favorite
9. My first name came from a Hungarian chess player
10. I am a jdorama, chinovela , anime and koreanovela addict
11. Pen and paper are my buddies
12. Ice cream and brownies will always top my favorite deserts
13. I don't SMOKE. and never will i try
14. I learned that i have hypothyroidism when i was 7 years old
15. I was the peace officer in my junior and senior year
16. I secretly want to be a secret agent. :D
17. I ain't fond of forwarded messages
18. I was once addicted to DOTA in my freshman year (hs)
19. I've never ridden a helicopter
20. I think the novel "Razzle" is a two thumbs up!
21. I kept a diary in the years 2007,2008, and 2009
22. I grew up in Proj. 4 QC
23. Fireworks, fireflies and things that light up in the dark fascinates me :)
24. I lost almost 12kg since my freshman year in high school
25. I still don't have the guts to ride a roller coaster nor a Ferris wheel
26. I can't sleep without a blanket or KOALA. :)
27. I once fell off the stairs and fainted at age 4? (or so they say.XD)
28. Thinks that December 28, 2007 was great! :D
29. Hates liars.
30. Is fond of answering bulletins when boredom strikes.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment