Tiny Hand With Red Heart

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Officially TWO-ZERO.



"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." :)

I should have posted this last Thursday but my sched at school didn’t allow me, so now I’m posting this. :D
Belated happy birthday to me. Lol. I’m officially 20. Not that anyone cares anyway. :)) I just felt like sharing the happiness I felt as I add another year to my 19 years of existence. Goodbye to -teen years. Haha. [Though I can say that I’m officially TWEN-TEEN. :)) ]My teen years have been pretty awesome—full of ups and downs, but definitely filled with lots of memories that I’ll be remembering for the rest of my life. Cheers to being an adult now! :DD

A big thanks to those of you who remembered my birthday. Those who greeted me thru text/Tumblr/Facebook/Twitter/Wordpress/Formpspring, and most specially, those who have greeted me personally. A simple greeting was more than enough to make my day. :) I may not be able to list you and thank you here one by one ‘coz it’ll take a lot of space. :P but it’s touching knowing that these people remembered and took a little time and effort to greet me on that special day. Your messages and inspiring words really mean a lot to me. I really really appreciated it! Thank you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment