Tiny Hand With Red Heart

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Slipped Away.

I’ve been keeping these thoughts to myself until now. I rarely talk about these kind of stuffs because I am the type of person who’d endure just to save a friendship. I’m not writing this to gain sympathy or anything, because I don’t want one. And for the record, I’m hurt and disappointed,  but definitely not angry. 


Everyone knows that ONE basic rule: BESTFRIENDS DON’T KEEP SECRETS FROM EACH OTHER.


You know, it’s really disappointing to hear stories about what’s the latest happening in your life—-from other people. Hearing them from other people and not directly from you makes me feel like I’m some kind of outsider, and it pains me, knowing that I’m supposed to be your BESTFRIEND. :( You could have told me those stories yourself, instead of hearing them from other people. I know I am patient. Way tooooo patient. But no matter how patient I am, I get tired, too. I guess I got tired of waiting for you to start sharing stories again. 

That’s when we started drifting apart. It’s not because we started getting busy with our everyday lives. It’s not because I have many friends. It’s not because I started drifting away from you to gain new friends. It’s just that, we grew apart when you started keeping secrets to yourself. 

Could you put all the blame on me when we started to drift apart? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment