Tiny Hand With Red Heart

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Empty Jar.

An empty jar. Because it's like I'll be starting from scratch again for this blog. And so what I posted lately were my write-ups, thoughts that often go unnoticed, letters, musings, and everything I have written so far whenever my mind wanders for the past 2 and 1/2 years. Pardon if most are written way back from 2011. Most of these are from my primary blog, some are from the posts I submitted for our school paper, and some, are even written out of the spur of the moment feelings..Maybe I'll just transfer some of my writings from my primary blog, because I'm more active there.. 

So if you get curious enough as to what I'm up to, you can always visit my primary blog. :)

And so I’m making this secondary blog for what? Uhm, take it as something like, this one’s a personal out of a personal blog. I don’t really need dozens of readers, even a few, but who’d really read and may appreciate what I’ve got to say will actually do. (If you want to know more about me, just feel free to ask for my primary blog ‘cause I’m more active there)

'Tis me.

No comments:

Post a Comment