Tiny Hand With Red Heart

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Before and After. (And the words left unspoken.)



.



Letters addressed to you that I can't start writing. Conversations left unspoken. Words hanging by the moment. A misunderstanding that is starting to form a loophole in our friendship. These are the things that come to my mind these past weeks. :( Things I should get done. Things I should do, to correct, to learn..

I don't want to make excuses nor cover up my own mistakes--I know I've been quite busy lately, but hey, even if we do hang out on our free time, we don't anymore talk like before, when we could almost talk about anything, everything. Even if we hang out--eat, and talk?--it only revolves around superficial things, ignoring what is the real issue, why we're starting to grow apart, what's worse--I can't do anything about it. :/

We want to talk to you. Seriously. To talk things over, why we (not only about you and me, but to our group as well) are starting to grow further apart.. I know this may sound a little emo-ish but I'd rather say these things than lose someone close to me because of ignoring things and not talking about it. (You are important to us and you know that. I hope we can really talk things over. Soon.)

Things change. People change. You changed. :/ We used to talk for hours and now I'm lucky to talk to you for a few minutes a day. What's worse, sometimes, those minutes are merely seconds, with only a few words spoken.  You used to want to be with me but now it seems like we're miles apart, even if it's just a few chairs between us. What happened? :( Is it our busy schedules? Or is it merely the fact that we're starting to grow apart?

I'll break the silence. Soon. (Please just give me the courage to do so. :x)
Definitely, I'll do something. I won't let our long friendship turn into the BEFORE and AFTER. :/

Wait hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment