Tiny Hand With Red Heart

Friday, September 13, 2013

Feel Good Fridays: Kidsss everywhere!


Happy Friday! I hope you've all had a wonderful week guys. So, I was wondering what I'd post as a first entry to my Make the Most of Everyday project, when I came across pictures of me with my nieces and nephews who I love to play with whenever I have my free time, and so I thought of sharing with you-- doing something that makes me feel good.

If you know me well enough, you'd say that I'm really into kidsssss (who wouldn't, right?) They have this certain magic that takes away your stress/bad vibes in an instant. Well, it works for me that way. I dunno for you, but for me, I am the type of person who can probably spend my whole day playing with kids and I wouldn't even get bored nor tired. I can go around laughing and playing with them without complaining when they'd have their tantrums or with them throwing a fit whenever they want to get something they want, because it all goes back to me having patience with them. Maybe because I was born an eldest child and grew up with my 3 sisters that made me love kids so much. There's that something special about kids/children that draws me closer to them: their cuteness, their radiating laughter, the way they share happiness to those around them, how simple things are for them, how they'd be happy over a single candy/lollipop; and how they'd kiss and hug you in an instant are just some of their irresistible characteristics to name a few. I remember how I look forward to the days when I would hold my sisters and sing them to sleep; how I enjoyed teaching them how to write or draw something during our childhood days or even now, when I do the same for my nieces and nephews--nothing's really changed, I still enjoy doing these little things.

These simple moments that I share with kids never fails to make me feel good whenever I do them and whenever I'm with them. 

So here, lemme share to you, I've compiled some of my favorite pictures taken with kids:
Taken at Kanzo Restaurant during my Aunt's birthday last year
Swimming after-party 2012
Me and my 2 sisters 
From L-R: Nikka, Me, Bridget, Tin and Chloe. Taken during the congratulatory party of Bridget. 
Another photo-op session with these kiddos! 
Kiddos in the house for an afternoon's play! 
From L to R: My youngest sister Karla, Nikka, Me, Chloe and Tin
Me with Nikkaaaaaa! 
 

An afternoon's delight with my nephew Ethan.
Another shot with Ethan! 
With Ethan's twin, Maddison! 
Cutie-patootie Liam! 
Yaaaa know, kids are great stress-relievers. They sure can add a smile to your face after a tiring day's work. :) How about you? Do you guys also love kids? What are your feel-good moments with them? Drop me a comment and tell me about what makes you feel good! 

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment