Tiny Hand With Red Heart

Monday, September 2, 2013

September Rush.


A/N: I don't know what, but one can agree with me that there's something about the start of every month that people always look forward to. Like, every start of the month, Facebook newsfeeds would all be full of 'Please be good to me *insert name of current month here* or whatev lyrics/quotes/excerpts related to that certain month. I don't have anything against those, because I too, have done that notion once or twice already. Maybe it's the rush you feel every start of the month, the feeling of accomplishing yet another month and getting the opportunity to start another month that is enough for anyone to celebrate and start it with a new hope for good luck on the upcoming month. 
This month's no different. It's the 1st of September and I felt like writing on this September rush that I feel.

For us Filipinos, September marks the start of -ber months in the country! If ever there'll be a competition as to where can anyone find the most Christmas spirit in the world, I can proudly say that our country would have an undeniably good shot at winning the title. One can feel the holiday season just around the corner; people are seen with smiles on their faces, some kids would even start their Christmas countdown as early as the second week of September; Christmas  lights are out on the streets earlier than usual and Christmas songs can now be heard over the radio. Every year, scenarios like these are usual sightings once September starts.

I hope this month brings us lots of good luck and good memories! Cheers to another month of making things count!  ッ

No comments:

Post a Comment