Tiny Hand With Red Heart

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wasted emotions.

"What goes around, comes around. " --If you want good karma, live your life according to Dharma.
But from how I see it, maybe you don't even believe in such things. Pathetic.>_< I won't listen to you anymore, nor will I believe anything you'd say or do.
Liars will always be liars.You don't have to pretend anymore, don't get caught up with your own lies, I've already figured it out.
You guys are so good at pretending, you were able to fool me, not just once, but twice.

But twice is too much already. Get a life. You don't have any space in my life anymore. nor in my memories. All of you are starting to be like just a fading light that will soon fade away in the distance. Go to those people who you consider as important. Afterall, they're more valuable to you.
Why do some would pretend like they care for you from the bottom of their hearts but then after you turn around even for just a split second, everything changes-- you're their laughing stock, someone they bluntly mock at in front of others. damn!

Pathetic people. Great pretenders.
With all of their b****h***. (Sorry for the term. I just feel frustrated with what I've learned. I just thought...
Oh well. I guess I was wrong.  >_<)

Sure, you'd come near me and pretend as if you're one of the best comforters I know, --don't do that anymore, I'm not that stupid for me not to figure out that little evil scheme of yours.

You just wait and see.
Someday.
Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment