Tiny Hand With Red Heart

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A message for the heavens above.

Winter Sunset.



JULY 3.
A date I will always remember. Three years ago, it was the date that came without warning. a day that changed our lives forever.

I suddenly missed you ate Len. :( I know I shouldn't think of you most of the time so as not to disturb you in heaven, but there were times that you would appear in my dreams, those dreams seemed so real: you were there with us, laughing, smiling, playing and talking with us--so close, yet so far; I can see your smiling face yet its as if when I try to reach out or touch your hands, I can't, its as if I was contented then just with your presence, even a glimpse of you in my dreams every once in a while is enough for me.

Those dreams that I can remember were just like the times when you were still with us, always happy. Laging masaya pag kasama ka, feel at home ako lagi anytime, anywhere, basta anjan ka ate.
If only i could direct my dreams then and there, I'll hug you tight for a looooong time. But sadly, dreams are just dreams, I can't direct it the way I want because it wouldn't be a dream anymore, but just imagination. But still, I'm thankful for those once in a while dreams, I'm able to see you even for a few hours. But then, when I;m on the edge of believing that your presence in my dreams is not just an illusion, reality would sink in and I would wake up, just like every other morning and you won't be here anymore---it just makes me miss you more. :( I guess I'll just have to wait when you would again appear in my dreams. :/

Namimiss na kita ate len. :( I know that you're happy now up there in heaven, iniisip ko nalang pag minsan nasa abroad ka lang far far away from here and someday, somehow, we'll meet again.

You're already an angel up there in heaven and that you're watching over us, I just wanted to share how much i miss you, my ate, my confidante, my playmate, my cousin, my bestfriend, my role model as I was growing up, who always listens to my stories, gives me advices, someone who never cease to put a smile to my face, my ate len. :(

I miss you very much ate Len :( You'll always be in our mind and in our hearts. I love you!

Love,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment